Being Two Project
We are currently taking part in a project called ‘Being Two’. The focus of the project is to develop ways of working effectively with children and families accessing the Two Year Old Entitlement Offer.
Outcomes for children:
- Children’s learning needs will be met more effectively through an improved and better differentiated pedagogy
Outcomes for Parents:
- Parents developing a deeper understanding of child development and an improved home learning environment.
Outcomes for the setting include:
- Increased confidence in making professional judgements
- Increased pedagogical dialogue and reflection
- Increased dialogue between workers and parents
- More rigorous and systematic assessment data
- Time to reflect and network with other settings
Click to download our Image of the Child booklet